Wednesday, December 24, 2008

How Do I Make A Gift To Brian & What For?

My question is, "What if you live in the center of being already? What if you are already what you are looking for, seeking, and practicing to become? Then, what will you do? Who will you be? How will you live your life?"

There have been a few developments lately. In an effort to make my work more accessible I have postponed the Home-Based Meditation Retreat scheduled to start on Dec 31. For those of you who have already signed up--not to fear, many of my most recent talks are posted for free on my lulu site: http://www.lulu.com/briankimmelstore. I will be available through consult over the phone, by suggested donation $1 / minute. If you would like to receive consult, e-mail or give me a call and we will setup an appointment. Regular sessions over-the-phone or in person are better than a home-based retreat, because the time is completely tailored to your needs.

If you would like to pay for retreats you have attended, talks you have downloaded or listened to, and services like phone consultations and deep listening sessions please see my web-site www.briankimmel.com or the column beside my blog. On my front page below the picture under the metta prayer on the left hand column is a menu option saying Retreats: press the arrow beside it with your mouse pointer to scroll down. Choose Retreat, Talks, Workshops, Services, Downloads or Concerts if you like by pressing the highlighted selection with your mouse pointer. Then, in the white box above the “Pay Now” button, type in what you are making a gift for (like what specific talk or music you downloaded, what retreat or talk you attended or would like to attend, or what service you received). Finally, press “Pay Now” and it will bring you to pay pal checkout, and you can fill in the amount you'd like to offer there made payable by any major credit card or debit to Brian Kimmel.

These contributions will help support my daily living, transportation and materials I may need for research, equipment for recording and editing talks and music, as well as, publicity for events and any press-kits I will need to send out for event proposals and touring engagements. Your financial support is of great benefit, and will enable me to help more people through the practices and insights I have presented to you. I look forward to being available in more ways through this work, and to be able to invite others to assist me on this journey of sharing.

In Gratitude with the highest merit,

Brian

©2008 Brian Kimmel.

No comments:

Post a Comment