Sunday, September 20, 2009

MINDFULNESS TRAININGS MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
Starts this FALL, October 01 - December 17, 2009 - It's Free! Visit http://www.briankimmel.com/mentoring.html

This fall, beginning October 1, 2009 I will be offering a Mindfulness Trainings Mentorship Program. I have created a yahoo group that will be used as the primary source of communication along with personal e-mails, phone calls and in-person meetings. More information is posted on my web-site.

If you are interested in signing up send me a short e-mail with your request to join, and I will send you an invite. This group is only open to those who have been invited, so if you have a friend who w ould like to join, please have them send me their e-mail address and phone number and I will happily send them an invitation. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to receive the support you need for your practice and personal growth and to learn how to involve others in the practice and growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment